ARAD WST- Woltman Silver Turbo
The ARAD WST water meter implements
advanced methods and technologies to deliver a
robust, accurate and reliable water meter with a fantastic reputation in the
This Pattern approved this meter is a must have for installations
requiring Murray Darling Basin Pattern Approvals.
The ARAD WST Water Meter features an integrated pulse kit as standard ensuring
your meter is ready for future smart metering applications.
ARAD WST Features
- Pattern Approved for the Murray Darling Basin
- The Woltman Silver Turbo (WST) has a wide measuring
rate that enables it to serve in broad applications and in
extreme situations (low flows and high flows).
- Not sensitive to tough working conditions like vibrations.
- Resistant humidity conditions (even if dry chamber is full of water).
- The worm assembly is available in a separate kit, which enables
easy replacement if necessary.
- Resistance – bearings and materials used in the WST are proven
to ensure long life expectancy.
- Magnetic Coupling – the WST has a unique measuring unit, with
only one moving element in contact with water, and has repelling
magnets installed in the impeller and the transmitting gear, instead
of the attracting magnets installed in the WT.
- The implementation of oil and sliding bearing (SB) further enhances the WST’s durability.
Pulse Kits for older non integrated ARAD WST water meters can be found here
Who is ARAD?
Established in 1941, Arad Ltd. specializes in innovative water measurement technologies. Today the Arad Group is comprised of seven business divisions operating on four continents and serving utility and water companies in more than sixty countries.
How many meters do they produce?
Millions of its water meters are installed worldwide and the company has already sold more than three million smart meters, making it a world leader in advanced measuring solutions.
How is the Quality?
To maintain its leading position, the Arad Group is committed to investing a large proportion of its annual revenues in R&D, thus ensuring that its customers benefit from the most advanced solutions available in the market.
ARAD’s quality system is certified to ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14000, ISO 18001, ISO 17025, and their products hold the CE mark.